ELEV8 Tryit CLINICS
ELEV8 TRYit clinics are the most comprehensive introduction to the sport of men’s and women’s lacrosse and focused on introducing fundamental skills required for success and growth in the discipline. ELEV8 programming and coaching staff cultivate an interest and passion for the sport while developing essential skills in a fun, energizing and engaged environment.
The TRYit clinics are for new lacrosse players.
ELEV8 Lacrosse prides itself on delivering the tools young athletes need to find success in the sport and further inspire a passion for learing and development. Our world class coaching lineup includes NLL Pro’s, NCAA Graduates, and NCAA Committed Student-athletes. Coaches will adapt to drills for all levels of experience to allow players the opportunity to be properly introduced to lacrosse.
ELEV8 Lacrosse will provide all necessary equipment and facilitate an in depth and fun introduction to the sport of Field Lacrosse.
- Fundamental stick skills (shooting, passing and catching, ball protection, ground balls).
- Individual offensive and defensive skills (body position, checking, shooting, dodging).
- Individual player development from the best professional, International, and Collegiate players in the game today.
What to bring
- Athletic Apparel (shorts and t-shirt)
- Runinng shoes
- Water Bottle
- Geoff Snider (9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach)
- Bob Snider (Bellarmine University ’09. Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Dan Taylor (Lehigh University ’15, Toronto Rock, Denver Outlaws)
- Wes Berg (University of Denver ’15, Calgary Roughnecks, Denver Outlaws, Team Canada)
- Shawn Teixeira (Concordia University Wisconsin ’16, Team Portugal )
- Kellen LeClair (University of Windsor ’17, Calgary Roughnecks)
- Megan Oosting, (Canisius College ’12)
- Meghan Chase (Lindenwood University ‘14)
- Sam Gryba (Lake Erie College ’15)
- Emily Fagan (Seton Hill University ’16)
- Sheehan Mulholland (Western University ’16)
- Candace Corkin (Mount Olive University ’16)
May 6, 2018
Novice | 9 to 10 yrs
Peewee | 11 to 12 yrs
Bantam | 13 to 14 yrs
Midget | 15 to 16 yrs
U19 | 17 to 19 yrs
Girls – 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Boys – 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
$10 + GST
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
ELEV8 DONATES TO KIDSPORT
When 40 Girls register to try lacrosse ELEV8 Lacrosse will donate $1500 to KidSport!
When 40 Boys register to try lacrosse ELEV8 Lacrosse will donate an additional $1500 to KidSport!
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 – 48th Avenue SE