We believe that fundamentals are at the core of the game. Our goal is to teach essential techniques through dedicated, individualized attention, healthy competition and energetic teaching. ELEV8 Lacrosse prides itself on creating a positive atmosphere in which players feel comfortable trying new techniques.
FACE-OFF TECHNICAL SESSIONS
ELEV8 TECHNICAL SESSIONS are designed for lacrosse players looking for a focused opportunity to develop face-off specific skills from the most decorated Canadian face-off specialist’s in the NLL, MLL, NCAA and FIL. Sessions are catered to players of all skill, age, and discipline (box or field lacrosse). The highest level of face-off specific instruction available in Canada.
SESSION FOCUS AND BENEFITS
- To provide western Canada’s up and coming lacrosse players with the highest level of face-off specific instruction in Canada.
- To educate Canadian players on mechanics, cadence, procedure, compete level, and ground balls.
- To teach Box and Field lacrosse specific technique.
- To further develop the position in Western Canada.
- Age specific training groups
What to Bring
- Running Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Geoff Snider
- 9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach
- NLL All-Time Face-off Wins Leader (2,648)
- NLL All-Time Leader in Career Face-off Percentage 73%
- Bob Snider
- Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada
- Career Face-off Percentage 63%
TECH SESSION DETAILS
Novice | 9 to 10 yrs
Peewee | 11 to 12 yrs
Bantam | 13 to 14 yrs
Midget | 15 to 16 yrs
Junior | 17 to 19 yrs
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
December 27, 2018
$65.00 + GST
maximum 40 spots available
December 14, 2018
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 – 48th Avenue SE