ELEV8 SUMMER Box CAMP
The ELEV8 Summer Box Camp is an opportunity for young athletes to learn straight from the Pro’s while developing individual and team skills in a fun, structured and competitive environment. The goal of the camp is to provide athletes the tools to elevate their game, increase their knowledge, fundamental skills, and assist in getting to the next level of play.
Our coaching lineup includes NLL Pro’s, NCAA Graduates, and NCAA Committed Student-athletes. Coaches will adapt drill difficulty for all levels of experience to allow players to succeed regardless of their ability.
CAMP FOCUS AND BENEFITS
- Fundamental stick skills (shooting, passing and catching in traffic, ball protection, ground balls).
- Individual offensive and defensive skills (body position, checking, shooting, dodging).
- Team offensive and defensive systems (two-man game, three-man game, team offense, and defense).
- Transition fundamentals.
- Individual goalie coaching (positioning, defensive, and transition).
- Game experience in a fun and competitive environment
- Individual player development from the best Professional, International, and Collegiate players in the game today.
- ELEV8 camp pinnie.
- Awesome camp prizes and fun games throughout the week.
- Photos will be taken and posted on social media so parents can stay updated.
what to bring
- Full Box Lacrosse Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Lunch (9 to 16 year olds)
- Snack (4 to 9 year olds)
past instructors include
- Geoff Snider (9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach)
- Bob Snider (Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Curtis Dickson (Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Dan Taylor (Calgary Roughnecks Denver Outlaws)
- Wes Berg (Team Canada)
- Andrew McBride (13 years NLL – Calgary Roughnecks)
- Dan MacRae (Calgary Roughnecks, Victoria Shamrocks)
- Jeff Shattler (Saskatchewan Rush)
- Dane Dobbie (Calgary Roughnecks)
- Scott Carnegie (Colorado Mammoth)
- Travis Cornwall (Vancouver Stealth)
- Adam Schute (Georgia Swarm – Goaltender)
Mini Tyke | 4 to 6 yrs
Tyke | 7 to 8 yrs
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
July 15 – 17, 2019
$259.99 + GST
Novice | 9 to 10 yrs
Peewee | 11 to 12 yrs
Bantam | 13 to 14 yrs
Midget | 15 to 16 yrs
9:00 am – 3:30 pm
July 15 – 17, 2019
$359.99 + GST
May 1, 2019
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 – 48th Avenue SE