ELEV8 Tryit CLINICS
ELEV8 TRYit clinics are the most comprehensive introduction to the sport of lacrosse and focused on introducing fundamental skills required for success and growth in the discipline. ELEV8 programming and coaching staff cultivate an interest and passion for the sport while developing essential skills in a fun, energizing and engaged environment.
ELEV8 Lacrosse prides itself on delivering the tools young athletes need to find success in the sport and further inspire a passion for learning and development. Our world class coaching lineup includes NLL Pro’s, NCAA Graduates, and NCAA Committed Student-athletes. Coaches will adapt to drills for all levels of experience to allow players the opportunity to be properly introduced to lacrosse.
ELEV8 Lacrosse will provide all necessary equipment and facilitate an in depth and fun introduction to the sport of Field Lacrosse.
- Fundamental stick skills (shooting, passing and catching, ball protection, ground balls).
- Individual offensive and defensive skills (body position, checking, shooting, dodging).
- Individual player development from the best professional, International, and Collegiate players in the game today.
What to bring
- Athletic Apparel (Black shorts and white t-shirt)
- Runinng shoes
- Water Bottle
- Geoff Snider – Founder and CEO, ELEV8 Lacrosse
- 9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach
- Geoff Snider (9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach)
- Bob Snider (Vancouver Warriors, Bellarmine University ’09, Team Canada)
- Dan Taylor (Calgary Roughnecks, Lehigh University ’15)
- Kyle Burrell (Concordia University Wisconsin ’16)
- Merritt Bailey (Seton Hill University ’18)
- Megan Oosting, (Canisius College ’12)
- Meghan Chase (Lindenwood University ‘14)
- Sam Gryba (Lake Erie College ’15)
- Emily Fagan (Seton Hill University ’16)
- Sheehan Mulholland (Western University ’16)
- Candace Corkin (Mount Olive University ’16)
APRIL 5, 2020
8U | 7 to 8 yrs
10U | 9 to 10 yrs
12U | 11 to 12 yrs
14U | 13 to 14 yrs
16U | 15 to 16 yrs
19U | 17 to 19 yrs
Boys – 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Girls – 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
$10.00 + GST
ELEV8 DONATES TO KIDSPORT
We are proud to donate $3000.00 to our community partner KidSport when 40 girls and 40 boys register in the 2020 TRYit Clinic.
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 – 48th Avenue SE