ELITE VARSITY travel team
Elite program focus is to continue the development and education of student-athletes, while focusing on further elite development and education individuals and families on the NCAA recruiting process. Each student-athlete is educated on the necessary elite skills, theory, and expectations required in making the transition to a higher level of education and athletics.
ELEV8 provides the best possible elite development opportunity and collegiate exposure of any club team in Canada. In addition to the events our teams attend, High School Team members and their families have the opportunity to utilize ELEV8 staff to deepen their understanding of the collegiate recruiting process and have individual growth and recruiting paths identified and structured one on one.
ELEV8 Lacrosse implements an innovative curriculum designed and delivered by our leading-edge coaching staff who are some of the most decorated players in lacrosse history. This world class coaching staff are highly motivated to focus, guide, and mentor student-athletes to develop, compete, and strive to achieve their goals as student-athletes while encouraging accountability, leadership, and being exemplary citizens in the community.
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Professional Coaching staff who have a deep understanding and experience reaching the most elite levels of lacrosse whom are respected mentors for young student-athletes.
- Directors and Coaches have personal relationships with coaches at many NCAA schools across Division I, II, and III levels. Our Directors communicate at length with collegiate coaches throughout the year.
- ELEV8 Programs and Travel Teams are highly regarded and have a solid reputation within the NCAA, NLL and MLL coaching network.
- Innovative and proven training programs designed to enhance student-athletes’ lacrosse knowledge, fundamental skills and confidence to secure post-secondary and collegiate opportunities as student-athletes.
- ELEV8 Lacrosse provides an opportunity to compete against the most elite club and high school teams throughout North America.
- Optional High Performance sessions will take place in the most technologically advanced training environment in Canada with Olympic level guidance, instruction, and leadership.
TRAVEL team details
PLAYER ELIGIBILITY :
Age group is determined by the grade enrolled in for September 1, 2022
2022 COMBINE TRYOUT DATES:
August 6 and 7, 2022
June 26, 2022
Travel TEams INCLUDe
- Professional Leading-Edge Innovative Field Lacrosse Coaching
- Recruiting, Academics, and Leadership Advice and Guidance
- University Campus Tours and Recruiting Advice from University Coaches
- Tournament Registration
- Game Film and Edited Highlights for Recruiting, Teaching and Keepsake
- Equipment and Supplies (practice fields, balls, etc.)
- Student-Athlete Insurance
- ELEV8 Custom Club Apparel
- Custom Reversible Pinnie
- Performance Shorts
- Training Apparel
- Hooded Sweatshirt or Jacket
- Shooter Shirt
- New Program Participants Receive
- Club Gear Bags
- Custom ELEV8 Gloves
Geoff Snider, has played 19 Seasons of professional lacrosse. His complete dedication at all levels of the sport is both genuine and passionate. Geoff is compelled to assist ELEV8 student-athletes reach their maximum potential while creating enriched training and learning opportunities both on and off the field.
Bob was drafted 16th overall in the 2010 NLL entry draft by the Philadelphia Wings and today currently plays with the Vancouver Warriors of the NLL.
Dan is a two time NLL Champion, and ELEV8 Lacrosse Director of CLASSROOM Lacrosse.
Coach Brett plays professionally for the NLL Colorado Mammoth, and MLL Atlanta Blaze and is an ELEV8 Lacrosse Alum.
Coach Lyndon plays professionally for the NLL Vancouver Warriors and previously played his Junior career in the Rocky Mountain Lacrosse League with the Calgary Junior B – Chill.
Coach Adam is a goaltender and two time NLL Champion.
Coach Shawn is a graduate of Concordia University Wisconsin, where he was a Senior Captain and Graduate Assistant Coach.
Coach Merritt graduate of the NCAA Division II Seton HIll program where he played as a goaltender.
Coach Emily played NCAA Women’s Lacrosse at Seton Hill University and graduated in 2016.
Coach Candace graduated from Mount Olive University in 2016 and played minor lacrosse with the Calgary Field Lacrosse Club and the Calgary Sabrecats.
Coach Sheehan graduated from Western University and played minor lacrosse for the Calgary Sabrecats and Calgary Field Lacrosse Clubs.
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 – 48th Street SE
Outdoor Turf Fields
Optional Dryland Training
Markin MacPhail Centre
88 Olympic Road SW