ELEV8 rising travel team
The Rising program is designed to prepare student-athletes for the commitment to elite level lacrosse and elite team environments. Rising team members will be challenged to achieve excellence in the classroom, community, and on the playing field as students, peers, family members, athletes, and teammates.
Our MLL, NLL, FIL, and NCAA experienced coaching staff work to focus, guide, and motivate student-athletes while encouraging accountability, leadership, and being exemplary citizens in the community.
CLUB TEAM BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Professional Coaching staff who have a deep understanding and experience reaching the most elite levels of lacrosse whom are respected mentors for young student-athletes.
- Directors and Coaches have personal relationships with coaches at many NCAA schools across Division I, II, and III levels. Our Directors communicate at length with collegiate coaches throughout the year.
- ELEV8 Programs and Travel Teams are highly regarded and have a solid reputation within the NCAA, NLL and MLL coaching network.
- Innovative and proven training programs designed to enhance student-athletes’ lacrosse knowledge, fundamental skills and confidence to secure post-secondary and collegiate opportunities as student-athletes.
- ELEV8 Lacrosse provides an opportunity to compete against the most elite club and high school teams throughout North America.
- Optional Dryland sessions will take place in the most technologically advanced training environment in Canada with Olympic level guidance, instruction, and leadership.
TRAVEL team details
Rising 6th – 8th grade players
Age group is determined by the grade enrolled in for September 1, 2019
travel team includes
- Professional leading-edge innovative field lacrosse coaching
- Tournament Registration
- Equipment & Supplies (practice fields, balls, etc.)
- Ground Transportation at Tournament
- Student-Athlete Insurance
- ELEV8 Custom Club Apparel
- Custom Reversible Pinnie
- Performance Short
- Training Apparel
- Hooded Sweatshirt or Jacket
- Shooter Shirt
- New program participants receive
- Club Gear Bags
- Custom ELEV8 Gloves
- Geoff Snider – Founder and CEO, ELEV8 Lacrosse
- 9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach
Past intructors include
- Geoff Snider (9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach)
- Bob Snider (Vancouver Warriors, Team Canada)
- Curtis Dickson (Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Dan Taylor (Lehigh University, Calgary Roughnecks)
- Wes Berg (Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Garrett McIntosh (Calgary Roughnecks)
- Tor Reinhold (Limestone College, San Diego Seals)
- Cameron Gardner (Bellarmine University ’14)
- Tyler Davis (Lindenwood University)
- Adam Oscienny (Queens University of Charlotte ’16)
- Kyle Burrell (Concordia University Wisconsin)
- Merritt Bailey (Seton Hill University ’18)
- Dusten Peterson (Florida Southern College ’18)
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 – 48th Street SE
Outdoor Turf Fields
Optional Dryland Training
Markin MacPhail Centre
88 Olympic Road SW