ELITE JuNIOR VARSITY travel team
In the Elite Junior Varsity program, student-athletes will be coached and educated on necessary skills and theories that are vital to their development within elite field lacrosse. The goal of the Elite JV program is to prepare and develop student-athletes providing the best opportunity to transition to Elite level lacrosse and ultimately collegiate lacrosse.
ELEV8 provides the best possible growth opportunity of any club team in Canada and are among the best in North America. In addition to the events our teams attend, High School Team members and their families have the opportunity to utilize ELEV8 staff to develop and design a personalized program for growth and NCAA direction.
ELEV8 Lacrosse implements an innovative curriculum designed and delivered by our leading-edge coaching staff who are some of the most decorated players in lacrosse history. This world class coaching staff are highly motivated to focus, guide, and mentor student-athletes to develop, compete, and strive to achieve their goals as student-athletes while encouraging accountability, leadership, and being exemplary citizens in the community.
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Professional Coaching staff who have a deep understanding and experience reaching the most elite levels of lacrosse whom are respected mentors for young student-athletes.
- Directors and Coaches have personal relationships with coaches at many NCAA schools across Division I, II, and III levels. Our Directors communicate at length with collegiate coaches throughout the year.
- ELEV8 Programs and Travel Teams are highly regarded and have a solid reputation within the NCAA, NLL and MLL coaching network.
- Innovative and proven training programs designed to enhance student-athletes’ lacrosse knowledge, fundamental skills and confidence to secure post-secondary and collegiate opportunities as student-athletes.
- ELEV8 Lacrosse provides an opportunity to compete against the most elite club and high school teams throughout North America.
- Optional High Performance sessions will take place in the most technologically advanced training environment in Canada with Olympic level guidance, instruction, and leadership.
TRAVEL team details
AGE GROUPS:GRADE 9
PLAYER ELIGIBILITY :Age group is determined by the grade enrolled in for September 1, 2020
2020 COMBINE TRYOUT DATES:August 8 and 9, 2020
travel team includes
- Professional Leading-Edge Innovative Field Lacrosse Coaching
- University Campus Tours and Recruiting Advice from University Coaches
- Tournament Registration
- Equipment & Supplies (practice fields, balls, etc.)
- Airfare, Hotel, Meals and Ground Transportation
- Game film and edited highlights for recruiting, teaching, and keepsake
- Student-Athlete Insurance
- ELEV8 Custom Club Apparel
- Custom Reversible Pinnie
- Performance Shorts
- Training Apparel
- Hooded Sweatshirt or Jacket
- Shooter Shirt
- New Program Participants Receive
- Club Gear Bags
- Custom ELEV8 Gloves
- Geoff Snider – Founder and CEO, ELEV8 Lacrosse
- 9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach
Past INSTRUCTORS INCLUDE
- Geoff Snider (9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach)
- Bob Snider (Vancouver Warriors, Team Canada)
- Curtis Dickson (Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Dan Taylor (Lehigh University, Calgary Roughnecks)
- Wes Berg (Calgary Roughnecks, Team Canada)
- Garrett McIntosh (Calgary Roughnecks)
- Tor Reinhold (NLL Roughnecks)
- Cameron Gardner (Bellarmine University ’14)
- Tyler Davis (Lindenwood University)
- Kyle Burrell (Concordia University Wisconsin ’14)
- Merritt Bailey (Seton Hill University, ’18)
- Dusten Peterson (Florida Southern College, ’18)
- Brett Craig (Seton Hill University ’19)
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 – 48th Street SE
Outdoor Turf Fields
Optional Dryland Training
Markin MacPhail Centre
88 Olympic Road SW