ELITE GIRLS travel team
ELITE Girls program is focused on development and education of female student-athletes in Women’s Field Lacrosse. Intensified development, coupled with a introduction and education on the NCAA recruiting process, and opening up a network to collegiate programs and coaches. Each female student-athlete is educated on the necessary skills and theory required in making the transition to a higher level of education and athletics.
ELEV8 Lacrosse implements an innovative curriculum designed and delivered by our leading-edge coaching staff who are some of the most decorated players in lacrosse history. This world class coaching staff are highly motivated to focus, guide, and mentor student-athletes to develop, compete, and strive to achieve their goals as student-athletes while encouraging accountability, leadership, and being exemplary citizens in the community.
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Professional Coaching staff who have a deep understanding and experience reaching the most elite levels of lacrosse whom are respected mentors for young student-athletes.
- Directors and Coaches have personal relationships with coaches at many NCAA schools across Division I, II, and III levels. Our Directors communicate at length with collegiate coaches throughout the year.
- ELEV8 Programs and Travel Teams are highly regarded and have a solid reputation within the NCAA, NLL and MLL coaching network.
- Innovative and proven training programs designed to enhance student-athletes’ lacrosse knowledge, fundamental skills and confidence to secure post-secondary and collegiate opportunities as student-athletes.
- ELEV8 Lacrosse provides an opportunity to compete against the most elite club and high school teams throughout North America.
- Optional HIgh Performance sessions will take place in the most technologically advanced training environment in Canada with Olympic level guidance, instruction, and leadership.
TRAVEL team details
AGE GROUPS:GRADE 8
PLAYER ELIGIBILITY:Rising 8th – 12th grade players Age group is determined by the grade enrolled in for September 1, 2020
2020 COMBINE TRYOUT DATES:
August 8 and 9, 2020
Travel team includes
- Professional leading-edge innovative field lacrosse coaching
- Tournament Registration
- ELEV8 Custom Club Apparel
- Custom Reversible Pinnie
- Performance Shorts
- Training Apparel
- Hooded Sweatshirt or Jacket
- Shooter Shirt
- New program participants receive
- Club Gear Bags
- Equipment & Supplies (practice fields, balls, etc.)
- Ground Transportation at Tournament
- Student-Athlete Insurance
- Geoff Snider – Founder and CEO, ELEV8 Lacrosse
- 9 Years NLL, 9 Years MLL, Team Canada Player and U19 Coach
past instructors include
- Bob Snider (Vancouver Warriors, Team Canada)
- Dan Taylor (Lehigh University, Calgary Roughnecks)
- Megan Oosting (Canisius College ’15, Team Canada)
- Sam Gryba (Lake Erie College ’15)
- Meghan Chase (Lindenwood University ‘14)
- Sheehan Mulholland (Western University ’16)
- Emily Fagan (Seton Hill University ’16)
- Candace Corkin (University of Mount Olive ’16)
Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 – 48th Street SE
Outdoor Turf Fields
Markin MacPhail Centre
88 Olympic Road SW